Vegan Puppy ChowIngredients
- 14 oz crispy corn and rice cereal*
- 1¾ c vegan chocolate chips
- 1 c peanut butter
- ⅓ c vegan margarine
- 1 lb powdered sugar
- large brown paper bagInstructions
- Pour cereal into a large mixing bowl.
- In a covered microwavable dish, melt together chocolate, peanut butter, and margarine.
- Mix until smooth; pour over cereal.
- Toss gently to incorporate.
- Pour coated cereal into a paper grocery bag, and pour powdered sugar on top.
- Fold down the top of the bag tightly (so you aren’t huffing powdered sugar fumes) and shake hard for a few minutes so that the cereal becomes evenly coated.
- Pour into a baking dish and let cool.
- Store in an air-tight container.Notes*That’s cereal made with both corn and rice. Alternatively, feel free to make it with rice squares or corn squares or a combination of the two — or whatever else floats your boat!